<head><title>Release Notes for Ant 1.10.12</title></head>
Changes from Ant 1.10.11 TO Ant 1.10.12
* The http condition would follow redirects even when "followRedirects" attribute
was set to "false". This has now been fixed.
Bugzilla Report 65489
* Made sure setting build.compiler to the fully qualified classname
that corresponds to extJavac or modern has the same effect as using
the shorter alias names.
Bugzilla Report 65539
* Prevent potential deadlocks in org.apache.tools.ant.IntrospectionHelper.
Bugzilla Report 65424
* The implementation of AntClassLoader#findResources() has been changed to optimize
it for potential performance issues, as those noted at
Github Pull Request #151
* AntClassLoader now implements the ClassLoader#findResource(String) method.
Github Pull Request #150
* Ant tries to avoid file name canonicalization when possible.
Bugzilla Report 65499
* javadoc task will now look for warning messages in the STDERR stream too
when "failonwarning" is set to true to account for changes in JDK 17+
* The tar task now preserves symlinks of nested tarfilesets.
Github Pull Request #142